Song Analysis: Panic Attack

Ask yourself the following questions:

TOPICYOUR NOTES
SONG TITLE:Panic Attack
COMPOSER(S):Dream Theater
YEAR:2005
COUNTRY:USA
If you could work on this song (change it), what would you change and why?nothing
What is the song GENRE?Hard rock/metal
What is the song KEY?D# major
What is the song TEMPO?126
What do you like about the RHYTHM?I like the simplicity of it.
What do you like about the ARRANGEMENT?I like the sound of the riffs and the fact they are not all that hard to play if you have a little bit of experience.
What do you like about the MIX?I like that the guitar and bass can both be heard and that the bass does a lot of the same stuff that the guitar does.
What do you like about the TIMBRE of some or all of the instruments?I like that they can all be heard equally and all have good tone.
What do you like about the PITCH of some or all of the instruments or vocals?I like that the singer knows their boundaries and doesn’t sing too high so that it sounds bad.
Are there particular TRACK(S) that stand out?The beginning bass riff is super cool and I really like it a lot
Finally, what do you like about the overall COMPOSITION?I like the balance in instruments and simplicity of the riffs.

“A song is a musical composition intended to be performed by the human voice. This is often done at distinct and fixed pitches (melodies) using patterns of sound and silence. Songs contain various forms, such as those including the repetition and variation of sections.” wikipedia.org/wiki/Song