May 1-5 Weekly Work Log

Session Number:5
Week Number:5
Total Estimated Hours Contributed this Week: 5
What is/was your overall goal for this week? My goal is to get a working system that makes a random sound play at a certain time for audio variation.

Work Tasks 

Date Task Description Time Spent Was / Were your choices and work Best Practices? Why? 
5/1Tried using Chat GPT to write code since I could not find any tutorials. That failed so I asked Wynne for help.1 hr Yes because I tried multiple different methods to solve the problem and then I asked for help from someone smarter than me.
5/2 Wynne still helping today. Tried a different method which we did not finish today.1 hr Yes because I was collaborating with my team to solve a problem.
5/3 Figured out the problem finally. Realized I didn’t have any other sound effects made so I worked on stuff for School of Rock. 1 hr Yes because I used problem solving skills and collaboration
5/4 Had nothing I could do because I forgot to upload files to my drive again. 1 hr Not really because my system failed for reminding me.
5/5 Gameplay testing and feedback 1 hr Yes because we are testing our game and getting feedback from peers to improve the game.