June 5 – 9 Weekly Work Log

Session Number:6
Week Number:2
Total Estimated Hours Contributed this Week: 5
What is/was your overall goal for this week? Create more levels and make the end point move you to the next level.

Work Tasks 

Date Task Description Time Spent Was / Were your choices and work Best Practices? Why? 
6/5Wynne helped me make the level system by walking me through some code stuff. We also made the death system work.1 hr Yes because I learned new coding things and I also communicated with Wynne for help.
6/6 I made 2 new levels. Level 3 seems to be really hard though so I might change it a bit.1 hr Yes because I’m applying what I learned yesterday and was able to produce good levels quickly
 6/7 I made level 4 a little bit harder and worked on making a new trap for level 5 1 hr Yes because I was learning new code stuff.
 6/8Wynne helped me finish the code for the new trap and I almost finished the design for level 5.  1 hrYes because I was collaborating and learning new code stuff. 
 6/9Finished level 5. Started on level 6 and fixed some coding issues.  1 hr Yes because I was collaborating and communicating with my team